(Version 1.0 | Rev 01/01/2023)
The California Privacy Rights Act, (CPRA) entitles California residents to certain rights. To the extent the CPRA applies to our processing of your personal information, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access/Know. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you, unless doing so proves impossible or would involve disproportionate effort.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request to delete and confirm your identity, we will delete (and notify any service providers or third parties, who we have shared or sold your personal information to, to delete) your personal information, unless an exception applies under applicable law, including to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing. You have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information to third parties. SPECTRAFORCE does not have actual knowledge that it sells or shares personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years. A description of how and what personal information SPECTRAFORCE “shares” or “sells” can be found here. To opt out of the sale/sharing of your personal information, you can (1) turn on the opt-out preference signal in your platform, technology, or mechanism; or (2) complete the form below after selecting the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” radio button.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, opt-out, correct, or limit use of sensitive personal information under the CPRA.
- Right to correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that we collect or maintain.
A description of how to exercise these rights under the CCPA (including through an Authorized Representative) can be found here.
Regardless of how you ask us to handle your data, we truly appreciate your business.